Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

30 July 2009

WANTED: George

I have just watched the Season (5) Finalè of Grey's Anatomy and man did I have a good cry. My favourite character there is George. In the real world he is my ideal man. Quiet, confident but doesn't brag about it, very intelligent, empathetic, compassionate, kind, shy, loves his family, doesn't give up on his chosen career, always optimistic and is not argumentative. Kind of like Peter Parker. George is not the best looking doctor in similar television programmes, but I was never one for looks. I appreciate looks but at the end of the day, humour wins over looks. Now I have to wait a couple of months to know if George died. His haircut suits him at that last clip they showed. It's very George saving a stranger from getting hit by a bus. The girl he saved is very pretty, maybe if George lives she can be his girl. I don't care much whether or not Izzy lives, she shouldn't even be a doctor. She should be a social worker. She stole someone's husband which she later dumped because the sex wasn't as good as when he was still married, cut Denny's LVAD wire which caused him to die, lied to get on top of the heart recipient list, lied to her mother about the result of her MRI and she's never strived to be a better doctor - all she wanted to do was man the Clinic. Strangely enough when I asked James which Grey's character I am, he said I am half-Izzy and half-Meredith. I think I could live with that.

I will be dreaming of Grey's Anatomy every day now until the 24 of September :( That scene where George held Meredith's hand and scribbled 007 (takes me back to Season 1!) on her palm with such difficulty, because the bus dragged him and he was beyond recognition when he got to the hospital, made me cry really hard. That was really heart breaking. There aren't many Georges around nowadays, so if you find one, try your best to keep them.

No comments: