Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

30 July 2009

Sometimes I love to open my eyes in the dark of the night
Because in there I see life more beautiful than the light
I dream of the future even if it doesn't seem very bright
In the dark I see happiness without a question or a doubt.
Your voice echoes and your scent fills the air
In the silence of my thoughts every thing suddenly feels all right
In my dreams every thing was perfect, your smile was in sight
In the dark you were strong and you thought I was worth the fight
But when morning comes and all the dreaming ends
I know it's too late to try to tell you I'm sorry and make ammends
So I face the day closing my eyes now and again
In that one second I live in the moments when we were best friends.
- Vei 30.7.09


__________________________________________________

If she leaves a tear in your eye
You can come to me but I won't wipe it dry
I'll be here to listen and you won't hear me sigh
I promised I'll stay and I won't stop you cryin.
I'll let you pour your heart out and tell me all about her
I promise I won't show you a single tear
I won't let on my heart is breaking for both you and me
And silently wishing you'd see me differently
- Vei 30.7.09

No comments: