Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

16 July 2009

More poems by Me

16.7.09
18:00

She’s always there when you need her

She’s there all the time
You tell her how she makes your every second
Worth all the while
She never blames you for any fault
Even though you know it’s yours
You wait for her to walk out
Instead she smiles and wipe all of your doubts

She’s not perfect just like anyone
She’s got her flaws
She never plays by the rules
She sets her own laws
She gets mad when you forget to say
That you love her every day
But you know that when every one else leave
She will be the only one to stay

The world is a much better place for you
Because you are loved in so many ways
You know the love you have indeed is very few
And you will fight for her no matter what everyone says
You’re so lucky and so is she
I will never be that woman you stare at so lovingly
I can only look from outside and love you secretly
And somehow be happy that she loves you eternally.

________________________________________________________

12.7.09

Loving You

It’s another ordinary day
People do their nine-to-five’s
Every one smiles at me and say
isn’t it a great day to alive?

I smile back, each sweeter than the next
I try to make myself believe
I don’t want to let on I’ve been hurting
Hurt caused by the memories I refuse to leave

I’m not ready to let you go
I don’t want to say goodbye yet
Maybe one day I’ll learn to
But right now I wouldn’t bet
On anything but loving you.

I’m not ready to accept you’re gone
Let me cry some more
I make myself believe you’re still mine
Let me learn to ignore
The pain of loving you.

One day I will be ready
I will get there
But right now I love you still
My heart is not done breaking
And I’m not done loving you.

________________________________________________________

You were just a stranger
Who picked me up from the ground
When every one else didn’t care.
You were just a stranger
But you listened like a true friend
And eased my pain just by being there
A sweet stranger like no other
Your comforting touch said it all
And right there and then I didn’t
Feel broken anymore.
But you changed
just as I learned to smile again
I should be angry that you left
But I owe you a heart that’s made whole again.
And you’ve been everything
that everyone didn’t bother to be
And for that and many reasons
You will always be special to me.

No comments: