Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

09 July 2009

My heart is broken at the moment... as broke as my digicam :(

I dropped it yesterday trying to take some photos of the flat that has now transformed into a nice little home. A little more tweaking and it will be brill.

So gonna have to take the cam to town and see if it's worth fixing or if it's cheaper to buy a new one because i think the lens is broken...

Damn it! I had that cam for three years and it could pass for brand new. Not a single scratch on it. I dropped it once and it effin broke on me.

I'm to upset to even write. So upset I gorged till I choke and couldn't breath anymore - on everything that was edible. Ah well, at 6st10 I think I can afford to. Not sure if that also applies to a brand new digicam. Ah well. It's a really good digicam and it took a lot of memories in action . Why couldn't every gadget be as resistant and enduring as the Nokia 6110? Of course it's like obsolete now, but resilient nonetheless.

No comments: