Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

18 June 2008

That's all the updates for now. I should really try to blog every day, but it's EURO season, and some of the footy match could get quite intense, hence I choose football over blog. i can always update stuff on here anytime - like today!

I've volunteered to make tea for all of us tonight so I need to get stuff ready. It's Shepherds Pie tonight and I probabaly will serve salad with it because in this home, they just love their veggies!


I hope I finish early so I can watch some stuff on this website that Emy, the owner of the Asian Store, told me about. I have visited the site and had a quick look on it and damn, I am so pleased to know that I can watch my favourite Pinoy gameshows! Wot can I say, I am a sucker for gameshows.

20:34PM/3:34AM
The shepherds pie with roasted vegetables was a success. Well, judging from the three out of three clean plates anyway. I think there wasn't enough though, because I had to make James spam salad sandwich afterwards ^_^ I'm glad they ate all the roasted vegetables in lemon and extra virgin olive oil and sea salt. I wasn't quite sure how that went with the chicken shepherds pie. I thought of my sister while cooking tea tonight. She really loves the dish and I remember her asking me cook that once or twice and I can't remember when the last time I actually cooked it for the family. It's actually a cheap dish to make, I should tell her how to cook it so she can make good use of her new(ish) oven. The chicken I put in it cost £3, the tin of condensed soup was £1.10p plus about £2 for the veggies. To feed my sister and her family would cost her around about PhP130-150 and it's dead easy to make as well and very very tasty. Ok, I am complimenting me own cooking haha. Right.


No comments: