Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

12 June 2008

10 June

It’s five past nine in the evening and James and I just had tea together. I cooked baked trout in extra virgin olive oil with roasted veg and fried rice, and James had a slice of strawberry and cream filled sponge cake for pudding, and I had peanuts :p

I’m watching “Love Actually” which I have seen before, but it’s been long enough ago to watch it again. James is on WOW playing his paladin. He is finding it a bit of a challenge again since re-speccing to Protection. He has +2000 healing as holy paladin and things got too easy, so he decided to try Prot, as he’d always been holy from Day 1 of being a paladin because we leveled up together.

Today had been quite an exciting one – or the latter bit at least. I was feeling quite adventurous, or rather, quite bored so I decided to go out there and see if I could go to James’s work without getting lost. I was early at the bus stop, and the bus was late so I had to wait there for like twenty five minutes and I was wearing a light top and the air was so bloody chilly I froze my arse off. Five minutes before the bus came, I actually thought of turning back and walking back home but then I thought, fuck it. I must be used to freezing my arse off by this time.

The bus wasn’t a double decker one and it was packed, but luckily there was one seat left and it was right near the front. The bus driver was a little too grumpy as well. Anyway, I got there without getting lost and I actually got there with no problem at all. Not that it is hard, it’s just that I have never been on my own to Barlborough so I was quite proud of myself.

James and I were talking about going to see Liz in Norwich next week if he gets a couple of days off work and I am quite excited about it. We were thinking of going to Bristol or Bath but then we thought, why not Norwich since his sister lives there at the moment and they haven’t seen each other in quite a bit and she cant come here because she is working two jobs at the moment. I am excited to go outside Chesterfield because no offence, there is really nothing much here. It is nice, but there is nothing much to see after a while. I’m sure there isn’t much in Norwich either but still, it will be a little different there, and Liz lives in great Yarmouth so I will actually see two places at the same time. And on Friday, James and I are going to his mate’s birthday in this pub and I am also excited about that. I will probably feel out of place since I wouldn’t know a soul but well , I have never been out at that time of the night and I want to see how lively it gets in the pub. I will try to get James plastered, but shit he has work the following day… Ah well, let’s see how cheeky I feel then.

This documentary James’s dad is watching is very interesting. Of course, it’s nothing new really. It’s about the war in Iraq and how it’s all about oil.. Man that Abu Ghurayb incident was so bad, wasn’t it? That is the kind of soldier what they say are fighting for peace and freedom. Poor Bunny Greenhouse. I see that the US is now progressing into Kurdistan what have an estimated $5.6 trillion worth of oil, and that is based on today’s prices.

No comments: