Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

24 December 2008

I am killing time here. Every one is out and I am on my own on Christmas Eve! How sad is that? But looking on the bright side, at 11:30, James and I will be going to attend the Midnight Mass in Annunciation in Spencer Street. But right now, man I am enjoying listening to Ace of Base music. Can you feckin believe this? Yeah, I know some might think "how gay" but I have not heard their songs for ages and I used to love them. I used to dance to their music and actually won a dance contest in 5th grade dancing to The Sign and Don't Turn Around. Oh my God, I am so nostalgic right now. Ok, I gotta do some more dancing so here is ME splitting -->>>>>>


2AM Update:
We've just been to church and it was amazing to see it packed! I thought there would only be a few people but man there were hundreds! There were also 3 priests which I thought was cool. It was very similar to mass back home, some minor differences I found weird, like when you offer each other the sign of peace, people shake hands... so i can't offer the sign of peace to people on the other side of the room... Every single person in the church seemed to be coughing too. They took turns in coughing and blowing their noses. It was so apparent because it echoes around the room. But it was great especially Maddie and James were with me, even though neither were Catholic and neither had ever spent a cold Xmas Eve listening to the Gospel they did not believe in. But they both sang gleefully to the xmas carols and gospel songs and that was awfully sweet I thought.
Here's one of James and I at 1:30AM (getting home from Christmas Midnight mass)

No comments: