Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

01 October 2008

Norwich and Great Yarmouth Experience

It's a lazy Wednesday afternoon, the last day of the holiday James booked off work. It's grey and raining outside, and the fire is on (until the parents come home) and James and I are just having a rest from our 3-day holiday in Norwich and Great Yarmouth. It i s also the first day of October, which in my family is a very busy month of the year indeed.

We got home last night at around 8PM and whilst waiting for tea to cook, I thought I'd check my email. There was one from my mother and one from my best friend Sarah. There were some annoying news but I don't let myself get annoyed by 'old news' anymore. Instead, I try to do something about it and get it out of the way. That is exactly what I have done today. I think everything should be moderated, and if one is not responsible enough to take things in moderation, they should lose the opportunity they are given. I did it to help my sister because I don't think there is anyone else apart from me and my mother who would care for her in an unconditional way. I feel quite relieved now. I don't feel guilty like the first two times I did it because I know in my heart that I have given him the chance to prove that he can still be responsible and just appreciate a free WOW, which costs £9 a month to play. So today, I have cancelled one of our three WOW accounts, which James and I have not been playing for years since we have our two main ones. We've continued paying for it and kept it open but apparently it has been causing problems so we've decided to cancel the account completely. WOW should never be put first before REAL LIFE. Nobody in the World of Warcraft will be there for you when times get rough. I can't imagine forgetting my responsibilities as a wife because of a silly game. I am disappointed that I have helped caused some troubles, but hopefully it will all be sorted now.

Anyway, on the bright side of things, I had an amazing time in Norwich and Great Yarmouth. The weather was not so bad, in fact we had some sunny spells. Here are some photos!



1 comment:

Wordsmith said...

Pictures, please?

How romantic -- re fire. Kidding aside, I have just checked -- like I always check anyway! -- the temperature range in Chesterfield. Mother hen is worried for her chick who's not yet used to single digit temp (grin). In time, you will get used to it; however, the fire is always a good idea to keep warm.

Have a nice, restful day today, the both of you.