Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

27 October 2008

by: Vei
1:12AM / 5:11PM

I can't believe how fast time dashes by
I didn't even see the sun before it has set
Look at us now and how far we've swam against the tide
After what seems to be only days since we've met

So many things have changed and yet they're still the same
Your smile still says I am the best thing in your life
I couldn't even remember the way we came
But I don't worry because you're always beside me in every stride.

We walked together in the summer days and enjoyed the sun
We laughed until we couldn't breathe anymore
In the cold nights that followed, our strong bond is still next to none
You were always there even when we didn't know what this life is lived for.

Could I really say I've left home for you?
Sometimes I'm not quite sure
You have been my home for a time now
And my heart beats inside yours
And I realise that it is with you
That I feel safe and sheltered from whatever storm
You love me body and soul and the flawed heart I don't dare show
And for all of the many reasons, yes YOU are my home.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, an inspiration especially to people who keep looking and not appreciating the good things they have.

Thank you.