Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

09 July 2008

My mobile and the house phone started ringing like mad at 9AM. Neither James nor I would answer the phone. We're a little too pissed off at Emy to speak to her at the moment. To us, if she can't afford to pay me, then don't ring and ask me to work for her, simple as that.It's bad enough that she never paid me voluntarily, I always had to ask her for my pay, it even worse that when I actually do, she makes excuses. That's why yesterday, James said no, not tomorrow, today. She still didn't pay me for yesterday, but she did pay me for Thursday. So that's it. I will take short courses, pref IT-related and James reckons I will breeze it. He is thinking of taking one with me so we can both go for better paying jobs. I am mostly after the qualifications. I know I can do it, but I need proof that I can.
The phone is still ringing. I wonder does Emy think I am an idiot. Well she had much better thoughts coming.
I wished for a better weather but I don't think I am getting that wish. Ah, well. Good old radiators I suppose *_*



"Why do they speak to each other in English when they both speak and understand Tagalog better? It's pointless speaking in English when they have to say things two, three times to understand each other"
"I have absolutely not the foggiest"

No comments: