Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

31 December 2009

Thank You [2009]

Thank you for the memories
I will never forget you
All the fun, laughter and all the times we disagreed
I swear there is no one like you.
I will treasure every second you spent with me
And the rest I will keep a mystery
The way you taught me to keep dreaming freely
And the way you whispered that it’s OK to be me.
You brought smile to my face everyday you were around
you made sure I always stood on solid ground
And I know as strange as this may sound
But You were my rock, so strong and profound.
Now the time has come to say goodbye
But I will remember you every time I look up to the sky
For you’re truly something that’s hard to come by
And I will always be thankful for your love
And I will never forget that you’re the reason I am soaring high.
- by Vei 11:51PM 31.12.09

No comments: