Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

31 August 2009

I don't think I got to post some of these here so I am doing so now :-)
These are some of the stuff I baked and actually remembered to take photos of them. I'm not a patient person at all but in the kitchen I am a different person! I love to cook and I love the smile it brings to my family's faces and tummys.

[homemade roasties and grilled pork chops in BBQ sauce + salad]
{brownies, dark chocolate cake, chocolate chip muffins, Simnel cake, Victorian sponge cake, lemon drizzle loaf, random chilled dessert i made (lol), almond cherry slice, chocolate chip cake)



chocolate cake i baked for James' birthday


almond cherry cake

fruit muffins, double chocolate cake, banana loaf

mince pies
fruit scones

1 comment:

Wordsmith said...

Yum!

Can only fantasize the sweet treats you used to make, especially chocolate cheesecake.

Yum again :D