Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

12 January 2009

It's confirmed: I am a good dancer!

One of the reasons why I have stopped raiding with Enduring Allegiance, in spite of the great progress they were making in 25man raids, is the predictability of my gameplay. I got sick of raiding every night, 1800 on the dot. I thought to myself, I don't really get to enjoy the game as I want anymore. So I wrote a post on the forum saying James and I needed a break, but we never returned to raiding. After eight months of saying NO to Bee, our GM, he decided to kick us which is fair. In fact, James and I did not want to /gquit, as we wanted to be kicked in respect to Bee for his being nice to us from the start.
Recently, I have been given the chance to raid again with the time what permits me to do so. It has been all right. Sometimes annoying when we wipe obviously. But last night, it was so much fun. We were doing Nax10, and even though it wasn't the first time we've killed Heigan, people still died because they have two left feet! At 48%, it was down to James, Ajas and I to kill him. A hunter and two paladins (1 protection, 1 holy) successfully downed him. I have never seen my pet died in one encounter so many times, and I never had to res him so many times either! At 2%, James and I lagged (Kazzak has been very laggy recently) and we thought it was over. But alas, we did it! It was so much fun I wish I have FRAPS or something. It was nerve racking, I'll tell you that. But when Heigan fell, man it felt great!
It's great to be part of my brother's guild. I have predicted this. I told James two odd years ago that if my brother played WOW, he would have his own guild and lead it. Some people are just born to lead, and I am born to follow - those I actually want to :p

But still I wonder why Noth hates Heigan so much though...

No comments: