Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

05 July 2010

POEM: Just To Feel You

Just To Feel You
05.07.10

I always dream about you but never when I’m asleep
I’d sometimes stop whatever I’m doing and smile, too.
As you put your arms around me and whisper you are mine to keep
I’d sometimes close my eyes just to feel you.

I sometimes hear your voice when I stare at the wall
I smile to myself and stare at it some more
I think of you all the time that you wouldn’t believe it’s true
That I’d sometimes close my eyes just to feel you.

When my days get too busy to stop and dream of you
I’d lie in bed and close my eyes, forget everything that is true
I don’t want to fall asleep without the dream that will never come true
Because this is the only way I will ever be loved by you.

*****************************************************

Untold
05.07.10

I wish I could have read the last page of our unwritten love story
I wish I could have known the end
Whether it ended happily ever after or whether we ended up apart
I’d probably still give you my heart.

I wish I could have listen to our love song backwards
I wish I could sing along to it too
I don’t mind missing the start and the middle
As long as in the end, it’s still me and you.

Should I leave our story unwritten, our love untold
Maybe I’ll write our song and maybe a novel too
I just really wish I knew how things will unfold
Then maybe I will send this letter off to you.

I wish I could see into the future and hope in vain to see you there
Than looking back at the memories we never had the chance to make
In my heart I know there is so much love at stake
But will you be there with me if I decide the road to you is the one to take?

No comments: