Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

03 March 2010

Grats to moi!

I am absolutely chuffed today after finding out I have passed the Life in the UK Citizenship Test. Yesterday, I have crammed for six hours and did several practice online (non-official) tests and passed most of them. I was never one for thorough reading and even more thorough revisions aftwerward. I know cramming is not a healthy way to learn and get through exams but, what the hell, it has always worked for me and it has not failed me on this one, especially. It's a shame they don't give you the test paper for you to see which ones you got right or wrong. I'm almost certain I only got one question wrong, even though you can afford to have up to six wrong answers out of the 24 questions. I have almost forgotten how exciting it is to do revisions and the anxiety that comes with finding out the result of the test... I am absolutely ecstatic!
_________________________________________________

UPDATES: My driving instructor extended his holiday in Australia so I'm afraid I won't have my next lessons until after the 8th! Big big bummer!!

No comments: